What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and to provide a better browsing experience. Cookies enable websites to remember your actions and preferences (such as login details, language, font size, and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
1. Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our Website. They enable you to navigate our Website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas and making transactions.
2. Analytical cookies: These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our Website by collecting and reporting information anonymously. This information allows us to improve our Website and provide a better user experience.
3. Functional cookies: These cookies allow our Website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced, more personalized features. For example, they may remember your username, language preferences, or region.
4. Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests. They may also be used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
5. Social media cookies: These cookies are used to enable you to share pages and content that you find interesting on our Website through third-party social networking and other websites. These cookies may also be used for advertising purposes.
What types of cookies do we use?
We use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer or mobile device until you delete them) on our Website. The specific types of cookies we use include:
– Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for you to browse our Website and use its features. Without these cookies, certain services cannot be provided.
– Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use our Website, such as which pages are visited most often and if they receive error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect personally identifiable information and are used to improve the performance of our Website.
– Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our Website to remember choices you make (such as your username, language, or region) and provide enhanced, more personalized features. They may also be used to provide services you have requested, such as watching a video or commenting on a blog post.
– Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests. They may also be used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. These cookies may be placed by third-party advertising networks or social media platforms.
How to control cookies?
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer or mobile device and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. However, if you do this, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
To learn more about how to control cookies, you can visit the «help» section of your browser or the websites of the browser providers.